As working moms, we know your time is very valuable and as fellow consignors, we also know that tagging consignment sale items can take time. Therefore, we have created a system that allows our
consignors to make more of their valuable time by using tags from other consignment sales. To A New consignors have the option to still have their items in two different consignment sales, but save
time by only tagging them once. This increases exposure of your consignment items which leads to higher possibility for items to sell and with To A New's higher than average consignor earning base,
our consignors have the opportunity to earn more money for their items.
How to consign with other consignment sale tags:
- Register for the current consignment sale
- Print & Fill out the No Retagging Consignor Agreement
- Bring your items & signed agreement during the scheduled Drop Off times.
- Pick up your items after the sale or elect to donate your unsold items.
Rules for consigning with other consignment sale tags:
- You will not be able to see live sales when using other consignment sale tags. In order to see live sales, you will have to use To A New tags. Other consignment sale tags are audited at the end
of each night to ensure they are going to the correct consignor therefore, to avoid possible confusion during the day, live sales are not available on your consignor page.
- All items that are consigned with other consignment sale tags in the To A New sale will be discounted to half off during the Half Price sale. With the possibility of the many different
consignment tags, it is too much for our shoppers to know which symbol to look for during the Half Price sale. This is helpful to avoid confusion for everyone.