Edmond Downtown Community Center
28 E Main St
Edmond, OK 73034
Admission is FREE
Friday, Nov. 15, 2019
9am - 10am Pre-Sale (Consignors & Volunteers)
10am - 7pm Sale Open to Public
Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019
8am - 9am Half Price Pre-Sale (Consignors & Volunteers)
9am - 2pm Half Price Open to Public
We love our military families!
As a small token of our thanks, military families are welcome to both of our pre-sales with a valid military ID.
1. Children are welcome, but please do not leave them unattended.
2. Please leave all food and drinks at home. Only water is allowed.
3. Be prepared! Bring a list of what you are looking for (shoe sizes, clothing size, holiday outfit) and what you don't need (have enough shorts, doesn't like Velcro shoes, etc.).
4. Bring something to carry your items such as tote bags.
5. Bring a friend. Always more fun to shop with a friend!
6. Volunteer! Moms who volunteer get to shop before the public.
7. Sizes vary by style and brand. Be sure to browse through the sizes above and below your child's actual size.
8. Grab what catches your eye. Remember it is a consignment sale and there is probably only one of those items. Once you are done shopping, filter through your items. Be sure to put what you don't want back in the appropriate location.